Sunday, August 18, 2013

My First Day of School

I was really nervous on the first day of school. I didn't want to be the first one into my classroom. So I waited right outside my classroom for some of my classmates to come. When we went inside the classroom the teacher told us to put our bags against the wall because we didn't have our cubbies assigned yet. My teacher looked nice and I saw my friend Jack. I went to music and sung a song. In music, under our chairs, there are blue boxes that every single person has under their seat. They hold all our music books and a pencil, a marker and an eraser. At the end of the day I went up to my dad's classroom and asked if I could go play with my friends. My dad said "yes" and said to go drop my things off at home first. I had a fun day at school. I think it's gonna be a fun year at Seoul Foreign School.

2 comments:

  1. we love you Colin - have fun at school this week!
    molly, ben, will and isaac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope every day is fun for you this year, Colin!

    ReplyDelete